Monday 28 February 2011

LOVE

I am LOVE
Not just a mere word
I am someone Lovable
I am someone so occult
I am someone so ardent
With the effect of the Elixir
I am not just a four lettered word.

I vary in all the beings
For parents I am care
For lovers I am obsession
For teachers I am a student
For orphans I am a need
For cold-blooded I am just a waste
For kids I am juvenile
For a foe I am vengeance
I am not just a one meaning word.

I come in reality through various ways
Often its too much to take me
Or else some suffer in scarcity of me
I jump where there is prosperity
And aid where there is adversity
I may come in less or more
But I am best when I come from the inner core
In luxury I am a puppet
In poverty I am a ruler
I don't have only one way entrance

I am not like the ALL MIGHTY
But I have powers more POWERFUL
I am not dreadful like EVIL
But I am more DESTRUCFUL
I am not as red as fire
But I burn down emotions
I am not as white as snow
But I am as pure as life's perceptions
I don't occupy a building so big
Instead I live in four beauitful chambers
Chambers where i am always secure
I am LOVE
Not just a mere word
Not just a four lettered word.

No comments:

Post a Comment